Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Troll's Manifesto.

Did you know I"m writing a manifesto? Of course not, I've only told one person about it, and he rarely actually listens to what I'm saying...
Anyway, in the best tradition of manifestos this document is written for the ages. A good Manifesto should have a concrete theme, be it Communism or Unibombing or whatever. It should be literate, and something that can be submitted to a grand jury or formal competency hearing.
The difference between my Manifesto and others is mine is a work in progress. I intend to use the scientific method to create and test my hypothesis and I'll reject that which does not work and ***** that which does.

And of course when I'm done with it, if it works I'll publish it and become Tim Ferris Rich. Booyah!



No comments:

Post a Comment