Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New goal for the life.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF FACEBOOK.
Honestly it's a mobile downer, I guess maybe if people used it to share important or uplifting messages instead of crap it would be more worthwhile, or perhaps it's just the people I know. (shrug).

Today, this morning however dues to an accident of events, one of the first bits of media I was impacted with was this:
http://vimeo.com/uartsphilly/neil-gaiman-addresses-the-university-of-the-arts-class-of-2012
Watch this, take 20 minutes...

This is what I need to feed my brain in the morning. Not the latest Geek-humor from George Takai (now dropped) or some video telling me no matter how hard I think my life has been I've apparently been playing it on "easy" Mode because I'm melanin challenged and have a deficient chromosome.

No comments:

Post a Comment